Encouraging, passionate and caring dance teachers who are positive mentors and leaders!
3 Easy Steps
1. Create a video of why you believe that your dance teacher deserves the 2018 UDMA Teacher Impact Award.
2. Post your video on Instagram or Facebook. Make sure the post is public.
3. Include one of the three official hashtags*
a. New Jersey-#UDMATEACHERNJ
*Choose the city closest to your dance teacher
Let's Celebrate Your Dance Teacher!
UDMA's Teacher Impact Award winners will be invited to receive their award at a special reception at the UDMA Big Costume and Dance Teacher Expo in either GA, IL or NJ. The winning video submissions will be presented to hundreds of dance teachers from across North America. Recipients will receive a beautiful award and gift certificates/prizes donated by UDMA members! There will be one winner per city with 3 awards total.
Teacher Impact Award Announcement
UDMA will announce each winner on June 29. UDMA will contact winning teachers for an interview that will be featured on the UDMA website. Winners will be invited to receive their award at the UDMA Big Costume & Dance Teacher Expo, where they will be recognized for their achievement. Prizes for the winners are graciously donated by the UDMA members.
If you have questions, please contact Megan Markowski at email@example.com.
The Fine Print-Teacher Impact Award
Round #1 - Through May 21
Posting and Likes
1) Videos must be posted on Instagram and/or Facebook using the specified hashtag for the 2018 UDMA’s Teacher Impact Award closest to your teacher’s studio location.
- New Jersey-#UDMATEACHERNJ
Please note: submissions without the required information or on platforms other than Facebook or Instagram will not be considered - MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE PUBLIC.
2) Video posts must include teacher name, studio name, and city/state of studio
3) Share your video on social media and Invite all your friends to share and like
4) Videos that receive the most likes (Facebook and/or Instagram) by May 21 will move to round #2.
Round #2 UDMA - June 4 - June 29
VOTING ROUND/UDMA FACEBOOK PAGE
The top videos with the most likes will be posted on the UDMA Facebook page where they can be shared and/or liked for round #2 of voting.
1) Share your videos from UDMA on Facebook from June 4-29.
2) Videos that receive the most likes by June 29 will be the winners. The top three videos with the most likes will be out winners.
In the event of a tie, the judges (UDMA board) will decide winners.